Hey, there’s new stuff!
We’re constantly making HEY better. Here are some of the of notable new features and improvements that we’ve made to the HEY iOS app since it first launched.
You know what’s better than a HEY iOS app? A HEY iOS app with widgets. Know what’s better than widgets? Widgets that come with a bunch of different themes to match the various HEY app icons. Details. 🌈
If you’re running iOS 14, you can now set HEY as your default email app. That means any mailto links will automatically open in HEY instead of mail.app.
The default HEY app icon uses our trademark blurple color, but what if you’re not a blurple fan? This one’s for you. Now you can pick from a whole slew of app icons to make HEY vibe with your aesthetic.
HEY for iOS v1.0.7 comes packed with a bunch of new stuff:
- Access the HEY menu from more places — now you can quickly jump between The Feed, Paper Trail, Reply Later, Set Aside, and All Files using the HEY menu.
- Even more iPad keyboard shortcuts.
- Share sheet for your emails — handy for grabbing a link, printing an email, kicking off a shortcut workflow, and much more.
HEY iOS v1.06 dropped with two great new features:
- Share almost any file from other apps to HEY when using the system share sheet. Sharing is caring.
- Choose your web browser — now you can choose whether you want links to open right within HEY, with Safari, or with other browsers like Firefox.
HEY for iOS v1.0.5 dropped with a slew of productivity enhancers and customer requested features. Now you can:
- access Clips, Drafts, and Contacts from the HEY menu
- quick preview .docx and .html attachments
- label, delete, and move items from a contact screen
- use keyboard shortcuts to quickly switch screens
Explore all the features in HEY
- or -
Start a free 14 day trial
no obligation, no CC required
Sorry, this website uses features that your browser doesn’t support. Upgrade to a newer version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge and you’ll be all set.