Hey, there’s new stuff!
We’re constantly making HEY better. Here are some of the of notable new features and improvements that we’ve made to the HEY iOS app since it first launched.
We’ve rebuilt the email composer to make it super speedy, better offline, with smarter contact suggestions, and a more finger-friendly UI.
Now you can automate composing email with Siri and the Shortcuts app. Connect inputs with the recipient, subject, and content fields of a new email to simplify sharing to email, or automating tasks like emailing an expense receipt.
Keyboard navigation has been expanded to make it possible to navigate in and out of a list of emails without ever touching the screen.
Long-press on the HEY app icon from your home screen to get a menu of shortcuts to the new message composer, The Feed, Paper Trail, and All Files.
If you’re an iPad power user — or aspire to be one — this update is for you! With multiple windows, you can have the Imbox open on the left while browsing The Feed or replying to an email on the right. You can split your windows, use them as slideovers, or have multiple fullscreen instances of the app.
If you’re new to iPad multi-tasking, we’ve put together a guide for you: Using multiple windows on iPad.
You know what’s better than a HEY iOS app? A HEY iOS app with widgets. Know what’s better than widgets? Widgets that come with a bunch of different themes to match the various HEY app icons. Details. 🌈
If you’re running iOS 14, you can now set HEY as your default email app. That means any mailto links will automatically open in HEY instead of mail.app.
The default HEY app icon uses our trademark blurple color, but what if you’re not a blurple fan? This one’s for you. Now you can pick from a whole slew of app icons to make HEY vibe with your aesthetic.
HEY for iOS v1.0.7 comes packed with a bunch of new stuff:
- Access the HEY menu from more places — now you can quickly jump between The Feed, Paper Trail, Reply Later, Set Aside, and All Files using the HEY menu.
- Even more iPad keyboard shortcuts.
- Share sheet for your emails — handy for grabbing a link, printing an email, kicking off a shortcut workflow, and much more.
HEY iOS v1.06 dropped with two great new features:
- Share almost any file from other apps to HEY when using the system share sheet. Sharing is caring.
- Choose your web browser — now you can choose whether you want links to open right within HEY, with Safari, or with other browsers like Firefox.
HEY for iOS v1.0.5 dropped with a slew of productivity enhancers and customer requested features. Now you can:
- access Clips, Drafts, and Contacts from the HEY menu
- quick preview .docx and .html attachments
- label, delete, and move items from a contact screen
- use keyboard shortcuts to quickly switch screens
Explore all the features in HEY
- or -
Start a free 14 day trial
no obligation, no CC required
Sorry, this website uses features that your browser doesn’t support. Upgrade to a newer version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge and you’ll be all set.